Want to see some cool things Othermill users are making out of wood? We’ve got ‘em! These inspiring projects use many different kinds of wood and are milled many different ways. We’ve got inlays, scale models, toys, enclosures, jewelry, and more! Some of these projects even have tutorials for making them.
1. Miniature Coffee Pot by Sam Prest
2. Puzzle by Eric Chu (@yochu)
3. Lego-Compatible Bricks by Andy Wilson (@AndySWilson)
4. Coasters by Jeff Lieberman (@xercyn)
5. 4x4 Arduinome Enclosure by Martin Juarez
6. Breakfast Heroes by Marc Fong Check out his full tutorial!
7. Future Relic by Gregg Wygonik (@gwygonik)
8. Wooden Inlay Ornament by Danielle Applestone (@dapplestone) Check out her full tutorial!
9. OMC Mother of Pearl Logo Inlay in Purpleheart by Simone Davalos (@MissySB)
10. Moth Pendant by Gregg Wygonik (@gwygonik)
11. Ball Maze by Sarah Tappon
12. Pencil Cup by Andy Wilson (@AndySWilson)
13. Milo’s Airplane He was so excited that he couldn’t resist drawing on it.
14. Drawing by Eric Wilhelm’s Children (@ericwilhelm)
What cool stuff are you making? Send us pictures or tweet us @othermachine.