It’s been a few weeks since we unveiled the Otherplan Public Beta, and the response has been fantastic. We appreciate all of the feedback and bug reports we’ve received, and we are excited to release our first update today. Otherplan Public Beta 0.22.2 contains a number of bug fixes and performance improvements. Read on for details or download now from the Otherplan Public Beta page.
Changes in this release:
- USB throughput improvements for faster, smoother cuts
- Added code to prevent the operating system from going to sleep when left idle while cutting
- On OS X, G-code streaming is no longer interrupted if Otherplan is minimized or hidden
- Machine communications are now logged to disk
- Added tools for exporting support information
- The application window no longer resizes when switching between displays
- Assorted usability and performance tweaks
As always, our support team is standing by at email@example.com – please don’t hesitate to reach out.